Personal Tutor / Study Advisor Bassano del Grappa
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Founded in 1972, Wall Street English has over 350 learning centers located in 30 territories in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. We have provided instruction to over 3 million people with a current enrollment of over 200,000 students. Our mission is to help people Change Their Future by achieving their dreams of learning English.
Study Advisor / Personal Tutor Job Details
The Receptionist reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for setting a warm and welcoming learning environment. The receptionist takes care of students’ class attendance and progress.
Study Advisor / Personal Tutor duties include
- Covering reception tasks.
- Presenting the Wall Street English method and supporting students in their learning experience.
- Providing study advice and motivating students towards their learning objective.
- Providing feedback on students’ progress.
- Booking classes and carrying out follow-up.
- Facilitating internal revenue through quality service delivery.
- Minimum C1 level of English.
- University degree completed or in progress.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills-patient, responsible, and empathetic.
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally.
- Dedicated and dynamic within a team environment.
- Inspiring and supportive to Students.
- Well presented.
- Permanent employment contract.
- Interesting bonus scheme.
- Initial and ongoing training.