Corporate Coordinator - Milano
Wall Street English Italy is opening selection for the position of Course Coordinator in our center in Milan.
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Founded in 1972, Wall Street English has over 420 learning centers located in 29 territories in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. We have provided instruction to over 3 million people with a current enrollment of over 180,000 students. Our mission is to help people Change Their Future by achieving their dreams of learning English.
The Course Coordinator reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for the educational success of Corporate students and the satisfaction of Corporate clients. The Course Coordinator contributes to course success in its general organization, planning, support during the course, customer care, completion of reports and statistics related to the quality of the service provided.
● presenting the Wall Street Method and promoting good study habits
● providing study advice and motivating students towards their learning objective through continuous follow up
● providing feedback to Corporate clients on students’ progress
● planning course start-up and language assessment
● Minimum C1 level of English
● Native or bilingual level of Italian
● University degree or in final year of studies of an English language degree
● Previous teaching or training experience an advantage
● Excellent computer skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills—patient, responsible, and empathetic
● Presentation skills
● Willingness to learn and develop professionally
● Time spent in an English-speaking country an advantage
I candidati interessati possono inviare la propria candidatura, con l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi dell’art. 13 del Regolamento UE 2016/679 e dichiarano di aver preso visione dell’informativa pubblicata sul sito www.wallstreet.it sezione lavora con noi.