Director of Studies Bologna
We are looking for a Director of Studies/Service Manager for our new center in Bologna.
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Founded in 1972, Wall Street English has over 350 learning centers located in 30 territories in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. We have provided instruction to over 3 million people with a current enrolment of over 200,000 students. Our mission is to help people Change Their Future by achieving their dreams through learning English.
Director of Studies/Service Manager Job Details
The Director of Studies/Service Manager is ultimately accountable for Students’ educational success and satisfaction throughout their course and is responsible for:
· Hiring, training and developing a service team – receptionists and didactic staff
· Managing quality and standardization through the implementation of the Standard Operating Procedures
· Teaching classes in accordance with the Wall Street English Method
· Facilitating internal revenue through quality service delivery
· The day-to-day running of the service department in the center
· Native level or bilingual speaker of English
· University degree
· ELT certification - CELTA or equivalent
· Two years teaching experience preferred
· WSE experience preferred
· Management experience
· Sales experience an advantage
· Strong computer skills
· Excellent command of Italian
· Full time contract
· Initial and ongoing training
Caterina Sironi – email@example.com
I candidati interessati possono inviare la propria candidatura, con l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi dell’art. 13 del Regolamento UE 2016/679 e dichiarano di aver preso visione dell’informativa pubblicata qui: https://www.wallstreet.it/privacy-candidature